Saturday, May 21, 2011

Waterfront Home Sakonnet River Tiverton, RI

When this new waterfront listing appeared on the MLS, like a mutual glance in a crowded room, it was love at first sight.  The unique style, intriguing picturesque location with finely manicured grounds, and spectacular ocean views lured me in like a description from a story book of a fantasy which suddenly came true.


Bursting with excitement upon discovering this home was included on the Broker Tour I anxiously anticipated my first view.   Floating over the threshold of the inviting front door, welcomed like a hug from along lost friend, it was more than I imaged it to be not knowing the best was yet to come. 

Proudly boasting a private beach I headed outside.  Strolling through yard to the waterfront camera images flashed in my head of sounds from delighted children playing and gatherings with family and friends.  Standing on the shore I thought to myself this is truly coastal living at it's best.

Buyers that share a passion for waterfront homes can contact me at 401-369-1766 or goingcoastalri@gmail.com .  Wonderful homes in wonderful Rhode Island coastal communities are available at prices that haven't been offered in years. 

1 comment:

suzana martin said...

According to client's need we are come again with our big collection of waterfront properties in your area of USA. So please being with us choose your house from our waterfront properties, then inform us as soon as possilble.....