Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Waterfront Homes Tiverton, RI

Featured Community


Tiverton, RI
Fogland Beach

Growing up in Tiverton I have many memories of Fogland Beach. My family would spend time at the beach every summer. My aunt had a Rambler station wagon which we fondly called the beach wagon. I remember piling in with my cousins and heading to Fogland. My grandparents taught us how to Quahog at that very beach and now I find myself sharing this beautiful place with my grandchildren. I recall saying someday I will live here. Although I don't live in the Fogland area of town I don't live far away along the shore of another wonderful place. I'll tell you more about that place in the future but for now I don't want you to miss a golden opportunity at this, in my opinion, five star place.

Homes for Sale Fogland Beach Neighborhood

Waterfront Home for Sale or Rent

Own a piece of paradise at the point of Fogland Beach. Great beachfront home for sale or rent. Beachfront property includes 3 lots, a 4 bedroom main house, and a connected cottage that sleeps 2-4. An amazing offer whether you are planning a vacation or staying a lifetime.



High Hill Rd
Shore Rd

Although not in the Fogland Beach neighborhood here is a waterfront home you might not want to miss.

Waterfront Home with a price you can't resist
One you will love

Buying a waterfront home call me at 401-369-1766 or e-mail lgtiv@aol.com .

Thanks,

Lisa

2 comments:

my real estate blog said...

Nice video! I enjoyed watching it and it seems so nice to live there. Wish I can also go there to have a vacation. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Philippines properties for sale

Real Estate RI & MA said...

Thank you. Hope you are able to vacation here soon.